Friday, October 23, 2009

Discussion Board

Icy night

I really like this photo. The lighting is light toward the front, and as you go back, it gets darker. In the backround on each side are lamps, which add good lighting and composition. The arrangment of the trees draw your eyes to the center of the photo.

Barn and Clouds

This is one of my favorite photos ever. I really like the compostion and the way it looks in black and white. The way the dark barn looks in front of the light, fluffy clouds that fill the sky. The landscape in this photo really compliments the compostion, and makes the picture more interesting to look at. This photo reminds me of how small the world really is. The small barn against the whole sky. This is very inspirational to me. I would really like to have the oportunity to take a photo like this one.


Both photos have great lighting and compoistion, and are both inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment